On this page, you’ll find examples of home photos enhanced with virtual staging from Virtual Staging & Rendering Group. Browse the gallery to see how we transform property images for real estate professionals. You can also keep reading to learn more about our virtual home staging services.
What Is Virtual Home Staging?
The virtual home staging process involves using technology to stage a home. In traditional staging, the property seller adds furniture and decorations to a space to make it more attractive. Meanwhile, a digital designer uses photo and rendering software in virtual staging. They can add a wide range of virtual furniture and decorations, then incorporate the final touches through photo enhancement.
The Benefits of a Virtually Staged Home
Using virtual staging for your listing gives you the following advantages over unstaged photos:
- Targeted marketing: Since virtual staging has endless possibilities, you can create photos that appeal to your target audience. For example, if you want to sell to a younger audience, you can add trendy furniture and decor.
- Improved sales: Staged homes, including virtually staged ones, have higher levels of sales performance than unstaged homes. They sell faster and at higher prices.
- Creative control: Virtual staging will give you complete creative control over the staging process. You’ll be able to specify the color scheme, furniture, decorations and other elements you want to add to your space.
You can use virtual staging to get pictures like the ones on this page and improve how you do business.
How Do We Create Virtually Staged Houses?
At Virtual Staging & Rendering Group, we use modern software to create virtually staged homes like this page’s examples. The programs we use perform tasks like:
- General virtual staging: We can use software centered around virtual staging to add 3D renders from a catalog to your room.
- Photo editing: For detailed jobs and finishing touches, we use photo enhancement software that gives us further creative control.
- 3D rendering: Software with 3D rendering capabilities lets us create 3D photos from the ground up or add items to our virtual staging programs.
Our studio’s technology gives us endless opportunities to bring your vision to life.
Capabilities of Virtual Home Staging
Your imagination will be the only limit when you create a virtually staged home. Ask us to make transformations such as:
- Changes to walls, floors and fixtures: Modify a room’s windows, doors, ceilings, floors, walls and more.
- Furniture replacement: Change the appearance of a room’s current furniture or replace it with a completely new style.
- Ambiance changes: Turn a room photo from day to night, or request a different color balance to create a new mood.
- Full virtual staging: Fill an empty room with virtual furniture and decoration that give it life.
Thanks to our detailed ordering form, you can give us as many specifications as you need to bring your vision to reality.