Why Choose Furniture Replacement
Our experts provide an advanced look at how we can remove your current furniture and replace it with our virtual furniture. Furniture Replacement can help your listing by:
- Creating a brand new and refreshed look of your room: Furniture replacement will help showcase that current room with brand new and refreshing furniture to help the potential buyer envision how that space would look updated.
- Making your listing more eye-catching: A room with updated ideas and furniture has more visual depth and variety than an old or messy room. Furniture Replacement increases the appeal of your listing page by making its images more dynamic. Let the added color variance and perspective sell your space for you.
- Improving your sales: Staged listing images increase buyer interest and sale speed. Just like traditional staging, it helps you sell or rent your property so you can move on to the next listing.
- Saving you money on traditional staging: Furniture Replacement reduces the expenses associated with traditional staging. Traditional staging involves the costs associated with professional movers, interior decorators and furniture. Meanwhile, we can provide virtual staging at a flat rate per image.
OUR CLIENTS CHOOSE OUR SERVICES FOR FOUR REASONS
We have a two to three business day turnaround time. Our team understands that the real estate world moves quickly. To ensure you meet your deadlines and stay ahead of the competition, we promise fast delivery.
We have an order form you can fill out to let us know what you would like done to your photos. When you order a virtual staging project, you specify everything you need in your picture. Our experts use this information to make the photo fit your specifications.
QUALITY OF WORK:
We guarantee the quality of our work. At Virtual Staging & Rendering Group, we consider your satisfaction our top priority. Our extensive ordering and review process allows us to give you the results you desire.
3D ARCHITECTURAL RENDERING:
We have the ability to make a beautiful 3D rendering based off of any sketch, blueprint, or even floor plan to give your drawing a full photo feel. This is a great way to show off what is being built before construction has begun or while construction is in progress.
How Does Furniture Replacement Work?
The Furniture Replacement process includes different steps that depend on the customer’s needs. Thanks to modern technology, we can create realistic photos that fit the client’s specifications. Furniture Replacement technology gives you the freedom to:
- Add new furniture and decorations to an already filled room
- Decorate a room with existing furniture
- Change the appearance of furniture in a room